- Social Media Features. The Site may provide certain social media features that enable You to link certain Content available on the Site to third-party social media sites or cause limited portions of Content available on the Site to appear on third-party social media sites. You may use these social media features only as they are provided by Theatrical Outfit, solely with respect to the Content as it is displayed on the Site, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions provided by Theatrical Outfit with respect to such social media feature. Theatrical Outfit may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in Theatrical Outfit’s sole discretion.
- Tickets and Subscriptions. Tickets and subscriptions are available for shows under a variety of pricing levels as described on the Site. You may order tickets and subscriptions by following the directions on the Site. Unless otherwise provided on the Site, all payments are non-refundable. You may be required to provide Theatrical Outfit Your payment card information (credit card or debit card) or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to Theatrical Outfit that such payment card information is true and that You are authorized to use the payment instrument. You hereby authorize Theatrical Outfit to charge the payment card that You provided in ordering Your tickets or subscription.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- Accuracy of Content. Theatrical Outfit uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and correctness of Content available through the Site and the operation of the Services and certain offerings; however, the Site and Services may occasionally contain Content, information, or specifications that are inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. Theatrical Outfit makes no representations or warranties regarding Site, Content, or Services accuracy, validity, correctness, timeliness, reliability, or that usage will be error-free. Information about Services may not be updated on a daily basis and may not be the most current information available. Although Theatrical Outfit may post updated information, Theatrical Outfit may continue to allow access to the original Content, or we may not go back and change the original Content to reflect new developments. You should independently confirm any information appearing through the Site. We are not responsible for any claim, liability, or damage resulting from your use, reaction, or reliance on any Content or Services.
THEATRICAL OUTFIT AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- Claims of Infringement. Theatrical Outfit respects Your copyrights and other intellectual property rights and those of other third parties. If You believe in good faith that Your copyrighted work has been reproduced on the Site without Your authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You may notify our designated copyright agent (“Copyright Agent”) by mail to:
The Theatrical Outfit, Inc.
Attention: Theatrical Outfit Copyright Agent
The Balzer Theater at Herren’s
84 Luckie Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Please provide the following information to Theatrical Outfit’s Copyright Agent: (1) the identity of the allegedly infringing work; (2) Your name, address, daytime phone number, and email address, if available; (3) a statement that You have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the owner, his or her agent, or the law; (4) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner; and (5) Your electronic or physical signature. Theatrical Outfit will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including the removing the allegedly infringing work from the Site.
- LINKED SITES. The Site, Content, or Services may contain links to third-party sites or content, which are not under the control of Theatrical Outfit. If You access a third-party site or content from the Site or Services, then You do so at Your own risk and Theatrical Outfit is not responsible for any content on any linked site. You may not use on Your site any Content or marks appearing on the Site to establish a link, unless You have received the written consent of Theatrical Outfit. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site the Content or other materials on the Site without prior written consent of Theatrical Outfit.