Maps & Parking
Getting here is easy. And you’ll be glad you did.
We are located next to the Rialto Center for the Arts at Georgia State University.
See driving directions below.
If you need further directions, please call 678.528.1500 from Noon to 6pm.
Please note that after 6pm the Box Office may not be able to answer the phone due to assisting patrons at the will call window. We suggest calling the friendly and helpful Ambassador Force of Downtown Atlanta at 404-215-9600.
Theatrical Outfit is located near the Peachtree Center and Five Points MARTA stations.
LAZ Parking Garage
100 Luckie St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
(The Corner of Cone and Luckie St.)
$4 parking vouchers available at box office (WHILE QUANTITIES LAST).
YOU MUST PURCHASE THE $4 DISCOUNT VOUCHERS AT THE BOX OFFICE.
Please note that Central Parking garage on Fairlie St. is no longer providing discount vouchers to the theater.
There are several other surface lots and garages within two blocks of Theatrical Outfit, all operated by private parking companies. Fees vary from $4-$10 (higher on nights when multiple events occur downtown). Most lots are NOT attended, so follow posted signs for directions. Non-payment will result in booting. Street parking is enforced at metered spaces until 7pm Monday through Saturday, free on Sundays. Traditional parking meters take coins only; multi-space meter machines take credit cards. Please plan ahead as we cannot always make change at the box office.
The following directions are suggestions on how to access Cone Street from Marietta Street NW. You may find taking side streets more convenient from your specific location.
1. Take 75 or 85 South until the merge, continuing south to Downtown.
2. Exit at 249C Williams Street.
3. Turn right on Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
4. Turn left on Centennial Olympic Park Dr NW
5. Turn left on Luckie St NW (at the Ferris Wheel).
6. Park in the LAZ parking garage on the right hand side.
1. Take I-85/75 North to Exit 248B.
2. Turn left on Auburn Ave NE.
3. Auburn Ave NE becomes Luckie St NW.
4. Park in the LAZ parking garage on the left hand side (after you pass Theatrical Outfit).
From East or West
1. Take I-20 to Windsor Street SW/ Spring Street NW exit.
2. IF travelling East, turn left at bottom of exit ramp onto Spring Street NW.
3. IF travelling West, turn right at bottom of exit ramp onto Spring Street NW.
4. Turn right on Marietta Street NW.
5. Turn left on Cone Street.
6. Park in the LAZ parking garage on the right hand side (before Luckie St).
Walking From Marta
- Leave the Peachtree Center Station by the Peachtree West/Ellis Street exit; follow the signs to the Library.
- Upon exiting the station, cross Carnegie Street and walk two blocks down Forsyth.
- Turn right on Luckie Street.
- The Balzer Theater is on the left, next to the Rialto Center.