Corporate sponsorship enables Theatrical Outfit to serve as a platform for the most promising new storytellers in Atlanta. At Theatrical Outfit, playwrights, actors, musicians and directors have the unique opportunity to bring their artistic visions to life — sharing their creations with the diverse, far-reaching audiences that T.O. attracts. Corporate support not only provides us with the flexibility to present new works, but also aids us in keeping our tickets costs down, thus making theatre highly accessible to everyone.
We are so appreciative of this support. In recognition of the significant role our corporate sponsors play in helping us to achieve our mission, we aim to develop partnerships that provide high-value marketing and community outreach opportunities.
Major sponsorship benefits for your company include:
- Your company name in lights on the Theatrical Outfit marquee, located prominently in the downtown business district along the streetcar route.
- Your company logo linking to your company's website on the Theatrical Outfit website, visited by over 12,000 individuals each month.
- Your company logo on the marquee poster and promotional materials for the show, including rack cards, print ads, fliers and e-newsletters. You may also display your company banner or posters in the lobby of the theater.
- Complimentary ticket vouchers for YOUR valued employees and clients. Vouchers can be personalized with your company logo and special messages. (up to 20 tickets per sponsorship)
- Invitation to exclusive events with the cast and artistic team.
- Acknowledgement of your generous support during the curtain speech.
If your company is interested in sponsoring a show or giving a donation to Theatrical Outfit, please contact Lee Foster at 678.528.1503 or Lee.Foster@theatricaloutfit.org