Corporate sponsorship enables Theatrical Outfit to serve as a platform for the most promising new storytellers in Atlanta. At Theatrical Outfit, playwrights, actors, musicians and directors have the unique opportunity to bring their artistic visions to life — sharing their creations with the diverse, far-reaching audiences that T.O. attracts. Corporate support not only provides us with the flexibility to present new works, but also aids us in keeping our tickets costs down, thus making theatre highly accessible to everyone.
We are so appreciative of this support. In recognition of the significant role our corporate sponsors play in helping us to achieve our mission, we aim to develop partnerships that provide high-value marketing and community outreach opportunities. As a major sponsor for a production, your company would be entitled to:
- Placement of company logo on the Theatrical Outfit marquee, located prominently in the downtown business district, in addition to signage in the lobby of the theater.
- Placement of company logo and a link to your company's website on the Theatrical Outfit website, visited by over 12,000 individuals each month.
- Placement of company logo on all print ads and promotional materials for the show, including (but not limited to) fliers, posters, and emails.
- Complimentary ticket vouchers to be used at company's discretion throughout the run of the show.
- Complimentary ticket vouchers to opening night of the show company chooses to sponsor. Opening night includes a special reception afterwards for guests, cast and crew to meet.
- Acknowledgement of generous support during the curtain speech delivered to the audience before each show.
- Special 2 for 1 pricing for tickets purchased by company employees throughout the run of the show.
If your company is interested in sponsoring a show or giving a donation to Theatrical Outfit, please contact Denise Lawrence at 678.528.1503 or by e-mail.