Ways to Give

Donate Today!



Did you know that ticket sales only account for 35% of our annual budget? In order to continue to deliver the highest caliber theatre to the people of Atlanta, Theatrical Outfit is dependent on the generosity of charitable donors for the remaining 65% of our budget. Our best supporters are our audience -- those who know the power and importance of our work first-hand!

Please consider making a gift to T.O. today. ANY size gift helps, whether it's $10 to pay for lighting gel or $1,500 to become part of our Director's Circle. Make the statement that Theatrical Outfit is a part of Atlanta's cultural fabric that is essential to you!

All donations are 100% tax deductible.

  • Use our secure server above to donate online or call 678.528.1506 to make a credit card donation.
  • Theatrical Outfit accepts your gifts of stock through our account with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney. To complete your stock transaction, please contact Denise Lawrence, Director or Development, at 678.528.1503 or Denise.Lawrence@theatricaloutfit.org.
  • You can also mail your donation to:


Denise Lawrence
Development Office
Theatrical Outfit
PO Box 1555
Atlanta, GA 30301




Sponsor a Production or a Prop

To learn more about the benefits of your group or company sponsoring a production, go here. To learn more about our fun-and-easy Adopt A Prop program, go here.

Check Off an Item on Our Amazon Wish List

Please visit our Wish List on Amazon.com here to make our wishes reality! Our needs range from simple (stamps) to grand (ETC Source 4) and from the sublime (Wooster Golden Glo Paint Brush) to the slightly ridiculous, but necessary (water free urinal cartridges).

Give While You Search/Shop

Just by searching the internet, you can support T.O. Designate us as your cause on GoodSearch.com and donate to the theater just by exploring the interwebs. Are you an online shopper? You can also give while you shop at GoodShop.com.


Volunteer Your Time

Theatrical Outfit has many opportunities for volunteers!

Usher. Organize. Clean. Build. Paint. Sew. Assist with Auditions. Get the Word Out!

If you would like to volunteer your time and talent to Theatrical Outfit, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Wendell Johnson, at 678-528-1500 or by e-mail

Theatrical Outfit needs your help to get the word out about our shows.

Volunteers are needed to distribute postcards and hang posters at popular locations down town, around the city and in your neighborhood.

You can work alone, partner up or be part of a team. Let us know if you would like to be a troop leader.

Please email rochelle.barker@theatricaloutfit.org if you would like to volunteer for this activity.


What kind of training will I have?

You will be given a route map and a list of business names, addresses and contacts for essential locations. Volunteers are encouraged to spread the word and build new contacts.

What supplies will I need?

You will be given all supplies needed: tote bag for carrying post cards, tape for hanging posters, maps for navigating routes.

What kind of time commitment is expected of me?

Ideally, we need volunteers who can commit to a specific schedule once or twice a month. We are seeking volunteers willing to make a long-term commitment. However, any time is greatly appreciated. 

Downtown Stroll

Time commitment: 2 hours.

City Cruise

Time commitment: 4 to 5 hours

Requires car

Off the Grid

Time Commitment: variable

Put posters up in your neighborhood hot spots!


  • Comp Tickets to Theatrical Outfit Shows
  • Discounts to Downtown Restaurants
  • Special Invitations to Theatrical Outfit Events
  • Exercise!

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it.”

– Rick Warren

T.O. Talk

"The Outfit's home at the Balzer Theater gives theater fans the best reason to visit downtown."
- Creative Loafing ATL, Best of Atlanta 2012


"Theatrical Outfit, Atlanta's long-time literary-leaning troupe."
- Howard Pousner, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 2011

Give While You Search

The internet is a boundless place, and odds are you spend a good bit of time trawling through it finding what you're looking for and what you never knew you needed. But did you know that just by searching the internet, you can actually donate to Theatrical Outfit through GoodSearch.com? Support your local theater without spending a dime! Designate T.O. as your Cause and begin searching away.

Director's Circle

Director Circle Large

Director's Circle members are an exceptional group of donors committed to
supporting the Vision and Mission of Theatrical Oufit.

 Enjoy behind-the-scenes exclusive events
with the actors, director and designers



Clang, Clang went the Trolley aka Downtown Atlanta is Alive & Kicking

Clang, Clang went the Trolley aka Downtown Atlanta is Alive & Kicking

Caroline Freedlund and Nick Arapoglou (Della & Jim in Gifts of the Magi) having fun inArray
Watch video