- Collection of Personal Information. Personal information refers to information that is connected to Your name and may include things such as Your email address, mailing address, and contact information.
Theatrical Outfit collects personal information when Users voluntarily submit it to us. For example, we may collect or receive information from You when You join our mailing list, purchase tickets or a subscription, attend one of our events, make a donation through the Site, or use or access a service or content available through the Site. In addition to personal information that we may receive from You, Theatrical Outfit may collect other information from Users using the following technologies:
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of information that the Site places on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies remember information about Your activities on the Site to make Your visits to the Site more enjoyable and valuable to You by providing a customized experience and recognizing Your preferences when You visit the Site. If You’ve chosen to disable cookies on Your browser, some of the functionality of the Site may be lost. Certain services provided by Theatrical Outfit, require that cookies be enabled in Your browser and cannot be used when You have disabled cookies in Your browser.
- Flash cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”). Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that You select, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the web pages You request to Your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term You entered or the link You clicked to bring You to the webpage. The web server log also may record information about Your browser, such as Your Internet protocol (“IP”) address and the cookies set on Your browser by the server.
- Social Networking Sites. If You log into the Site through a social networking site’s sign-in service (e.g., Facebook Connect), You provide Theatrical Outfit with permission to access certain information about You from that social networking site, such as Your Facebook User ID, user profile, friends list, and profile picture.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Theatrical Outfit’s primary purpose in collecting personal information is to facilitate the services that you select on the Site. Theatrical Outfit may also use personal information for various purposes, including without limitation to:
- To help diagnose problems with our Site, to administer our Site, and to enhance the Site for optimal User experience.
- To monitor the usage and performance of our Site, and to determine aggregate information about our Users.
- To send you information about shows, special events, and promotions that we offer.
- To facilitate the ordering of tickets and subscriptions to shows and to send receipts.
- To facilitate the processing of donations and to send receipts.
- To provide maintenance, support, and customer service for the Site.
- To contact Users for information verification purposes.
- Sharing of Personal Information.
In limited circumstances, Theatrical Outfit may share Your personal information with service providers that perform services for Theatrical Outfit that are necessary for the orderly operation of the Site, such as providing marketing assistance, analyzing User behavior, and processing payment card information. Theatrical Outfit contracts with service providers, such as payment processing providers, which may process ticket and subscription sales and donations that Users make through the Site. Personal information handled by these service providers is subject to their terms and privacy policies. Please review the service provider’s terms and privacy policies to better understand how they manage your personal information. Among the various Third Party Services that Theatrical Outfit utilizes, Theatrical Outfit works with Vendini to provide donation processing services to Users. By accessing or using the donation processing services available on the Site, You expressly grant Vendini the right, power, and authority to access and transmit Your personal information as reasonably necessary to provide the donation processing services to You.
There may also be instances when Theatrical Outfit may disclose Your personal information without providing You with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of Theatrical Outfit, other affiliated companies or their employees, agents, and contractors; to honor a request that You have made through the Site; to protect the safety and security of other Users; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process (e.g., to protect You and other Users against identity theft). In addition, if Theatrical Outfit sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, Theatrical Outfit may transfer Your personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.
The Site may offer You the ability to share personal information through a social networking site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), using such site’s integrated tools (e.g., Facebook “Like” button, or Twitter “Tweet” button). The use of such integrated tools enables You to share personal information about Yourself with other individuals or the public, depending on the settings that You have established with such social networking site. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and use in connection with such social networking site or a site’s integrated tools, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these social networking sites.
- ACCESS & CHOICE. Theatrical Outfit has implemented the following procedure that You may use to access, correct, or delete Your personal information, or choose how Your personal information is used:
- If You would like to know the types of personal information that Theatrical Outfit collects from Users through its Site or through its services, please email or write Theatrical Outfit at the addresses listed below under the Section titled “Communications.”
- If You would like to know whether Theatrical Outfit has collected personal information about You please send us the activities and services that You participated in on the Site that requested personal information. After reviewing the relevant databases, Theatrical Outfit will confirm whether Theatrical Outfit has collected such personal information about You and provide a list of Your personal information that we have on file.
- If Your personal information is incorrect, You may correct the personal information by sending a written request for correction to Theatrical Outfit’s Privacy Officer at the address below. Your request must include: (1) all of the incorrect personal information that You wish to change, (2) the corrected personal information, and (3) Your signature authorizing such changes. Theatrical Outfit will then correct the personal information in our database and send a written confirmation to You.
- If You wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from Theatrical Outfit, please contact us at the address listed below. If You opt out, we may still send You non-promotional communications, such as those about Your account or to fulfill ongoing business transactions, such as to manage subscriptions.
- Some web browsers and devices permit You to broadcast a preference that You not be “tracked” online. At this time Theatrical Outfit does not modify Your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
The Theatrical Outfit, Inc.
Attention: Theatrical Outfit Privacy Officer
The Balzer Theater at Herren’s
84 Luckie Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
If Theatrical Outfit needs, or is required, to contact You concerning any event that involves information about You, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
Effective as of April 20, 2017.