COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
Dear Theatrical Outfit Family,
As we continue our return to our stage after an 18-month hiatus from in-person programming, your health and safety are our top priority. We are excited to announce that we have done a FULL overhaul of our HVAC system! The new units feature MERV-15 filtration and bi-polar ionization to provide maximum safety and comfort for our patrons.
Also, the Theatrical Outfit staff is working in conjunction with local health experts to create the safest environment possible for our patrons, artists, and staff. In support of that, you can expect the following protocols for our production of Ken Ludwig’s Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery.
- Masks that cover your mouth and nose are required for patrons of ALL AGES at all times while inside the building
- Patrons of ALL AGES will receive a temperature check at the door when you arrive
- Patrons 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER will need to provide your proof of vaccination at the door when you arrive
- Proof of vaccination may be your physical card or a photo of it
- In lieu of proof of vaccination, we will also accept documentation of a negative COVID test 48 hours prior to entry
- We will not print physical tickets
- Your email confirmation will serve as proof of purchase
- We will have lists of patrons so we can find you if you don’t have your email
- Parking vouchers will be for sale for the LAZ garage at 100 Luckie Street
- Concessions will be available (beer, wine, soda, snacks)
- Bathrooms will be available with limited occupancy
- There will be no late seating for this performance. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to curtain time.
- IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL ON THE DAY OF YOUR TICKETS, please contact the box office to be rescheduled for another date – no fees, no hassle!
We will continue to monitor local, state, and federal policies and adjust our policies to provide the safest environment possible for each upcoming production. We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to navigate the twists and turns of the COVID-19 pandemic. We can’t wait to see you at the theatre!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the staff member of your choice:
- Abagail Dawkins, Box Office Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ryan Oliveti, Marketing Director (email@example.com)
- Gretchen Butler, Managing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)