- Collection of Personal Information. Personal information refers to information that is connected to Your name and may include things such as Your email address, mailing address, and contact information.
Theatrical Outfit collects personal information when Users voluntarily submit it to us. For example, we may collect or receive information from You when You join our mailing list, purchase tickets or a subscription, attend one of our events, make a donation through the Site, or use or access a service or content available through the Site. In addition to personal information that we may receive from You, Theatrical Outfit may collect other information from Users using the following technologies:
- Cookies. “Cookies” are small bits of information that the Site places on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies remember information about Your activities on the Site to make Your visits to the Site more enjoyable and valuable to You by providing a customized experience and recognizing Your preferences when You visit the Site. If You’ve chosen to disable cookies on Your browser, some of the functionality of the Site may be lost. Certain services provided by Theatrical Outfit, require that cookies be enabled in Your browser and cannot be used when You have disabled cookies in Your browser.
- Flash cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or “LSOs”). Flash cookies are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons or clear pixels. Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that You select, or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the web pages You request to Your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term You entered or the link You clicked to bring You to the webpage. The web server log also may record information about Your browser, such as Your Internet protocol (“IP”) address and the cookies set on Your browser by the server.
- Social Networking Sites. If You log into the Site through a social networking site’s sign-in service (e.g., Facebook Connect), You provide Theatrical Outfit with permission to access certain information about You from that social networking site, such as Your Facebook User ID, user profile, friends list, and profile picture.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Theatrical Outfit’s primary purpose in collecting personal information is to facilitate the services that you select on the Site. Theatrical Outfit may also use personal information for various purposes, including without limitation to:
- To help diagnose problems with our Site, to administer our Site, and to enhance the Site for optimal User experience.
- To monitor the usage and performance of our Site, and to determine aggregate information about our Users.
- To send you information about shows, special events, and promotions that we offer.
- To facilitate the ordering of tickets and subscriptions to shows and to send receipts.
- To facilitate the processing of donations and to send receipts.
- To provide maintenance, support, and customer service for the Site.
- To contact Users for information verification purposes.
- Sharing of Personal Information.
In limited circumstances, Theatrical Outfit may share Your personal information with service providers that perform services for Theatrical Outfit that are necessary for the orderly operation of the Site, such as providing marketing assistance, analyzing User behavior, and processing payment card information. Theatrical Outfit contracts with service providers, such as payment processing providers, which may process ticket and subscription sales and donations that Users make through the Site. Personal information handled by these service providers is subject to their terms and privacy policies. Please review the service provider’s terms and privacy policies to better understand how they manage your personal information. Among the various Third Party Services that Theatrical Outfit utilizes, Theatrical Outfit works with Vendini to provide donation processing services to Users. By accessing or using the donation processing services available on the Site, You expressly grant Vendini the right, power, and authority to access and transmit Your personal information as reasonably necessary to provide the donation processing services to You.
There may also be instances when Theatrical Outfit may disclose Your personal information without providing You with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of Theatrical Outfit, other affiliated companies or their employees, agents, and contractors; to honor a request that You have made through the Site; to protect the safety and security of other Users; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process (e.g., to protect You and other Users against identity theft). In addition, if Theatrical Outfit sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, Theatrical Outfit may transfer Your personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.
The Site may offer You the ability to share personal information through a social networking site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), using such site’s integrated tools (e.g., Facebook “Like” button, or Twitter “Tweet” button). The use of such integrated tools enables You to share personal information about Yourself with other individuals or the public, depending on the settings that You have established with such social networking site. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and use in connection with such social networking site or a site’s integrated tools, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these social networking sites.
- ACCESS & CHOICE. Theatrical Outfit has implemented the following procedure that You may use to access, correct, or delete Your personal information, or choose how Your personal information is used:
- If You would like to know the types of personal information that Theatrical Outfit collects from Users through its Site or through its services, please email or write Theatrical Outfit at the addresses listed below under the Section titled “Communications.”
- If You would like to know whether Theatrical Outfit has collected personal information about You please send us the activities and services that You participated in on the Site that requested personal information. After reviewing the relevant databases, Theatrical Outfit will confirm whether Theatrical Outfit has collected such personal information about You and provide a list of Your personal information that we have on file.
- If Your personal information is incorrect, You may correct the personal information by sending a written request for correction to Theatrical Outfit’s Privacy Officer at the address below. Your request must include: (1) all of the incorrect personal information that You wish to change, (2) the corrected personal information, and (3) Your signature authorizing such changes. Theatrical Outfit will then correct the personal information in our database and send a written confirmation to You.
- If You wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from Theatrical Outfit, please contact us at the address listed below. If You opt out, we may still send You non-promotional communications, such as those about Your account or to fulfill ongoing business transactions, such as to manage subscriptions.
- Some web browsers and devices permit You to broadcast a preference that You not be “tracked” online. At this time Theatrical Outfit does not modify Your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
The Theatrical Outfit, Inc.
Attention: Theatrical Outfit Privacy Officer
The Balzer Theater at Herren’s
84 Luckie Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
If Theatrical Outfit needs, or is required, to contact You concerning any event that involves information about You, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
Effective as of April 20, 2017.
- Social Media Features. The Site may provide certain social media features that enable You to link certain Content available on the Site to third-party social media sites or cause limited portions of Content available on the Site to appear on third-party social media sites. You may use these social media features only as they are provided by Theatrical Outfit, solely with respect to the Content as it is displayed on the Site, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions provided by Theatrical Outfit with respect to such social media feature. Theatrical Outfit may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in Theatrical Outfit’s sole discretion.
- Tickets and Subscriptions. Tickets and subscriptions are available for shows under a variety of pricing levels as described on the Site. You may order tickets and subscriptions by following the directions on the Site. Unless otherwise provided on the Site, all payments are non-refundable. You may be required to provide Theatrical Outfit Your payment card information (credit card or debit card) or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to Theatrical Outfit that such payment card information is true and that You are authorized to use the payment instrument. You hereby authorize Theatrical Outfit to charge the payment card that You provided in ordering Your tickets or subscription.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
- Accuracy of Content. Theatrical Outfit uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and correctness of Content available through the Site and the operation of the Services and certain offerings; however, the Site and Services may occasionally contain Content, information, or specifications that are inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. Theatrical Outfit makes no representations or warranties regarding Site, Content, or Services accuracy, validity, correctness, timeliness, reliability, or that usage will be error-free. Information about Services may not be updated on a daily basis and may not be the most current information available. Although Theatrical Outfit may post updated information, Theatrical Outfit may continue to allow access to the original Content, or we may not go back and change the original Content to reflect new developments. You should independently confirm any information appearing through the Site. We are not responsible for any claim, liability, or damage resulting from your use, reaction, or reliance on any Content or Services.
THEATRICAL OUTFIT AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- Claims of Infringement. Theatrical Outfit respects Your copyrights and other intellectual property rights and those of other third parties. If You believe in good faith that Your copyrighted work has been reproduced on the Site without Your authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You may notify our designated copyright agent (“Copyright Agent”) by mail to:
The Theatrical Outfit, Inc.
Attention: Theatrical Outfit Copyright Agent
The Balzer Theater at Herren’s
84 Luckie Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Please provide the following information to Theatrical Outfit’s Copyright Agent: (1) the identity of the allegedly infringing work; (2) Your name, address, daytime phone number, and email address, if available; (3) a statement that You have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the owner, his or her agent, or the law; (4) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner; and (5) Your electronic or physical signature. Theatrical Outfit will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including the removing the allegedly infringing work from the Site.
- LINKED SITES. The Site, Content, or Services may contain links to third-party sites or content, which are not under the control of Theatrical Outfit. If You access a third-party site or content from the Site or Services, then You do so at Your own risk and Theatrical Outfit is not responsible for any content on any linked site. You may not use on Your site any Content or marks appearing on the Site to establish a link, unless You have received the written consent of Theatrical Outfit. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site the Content or other materials on the Site without prior written consent of Theatrical Outfit.