- Theatrical Outfit is interested in actors with significant stage experience/training in theatre.
- Theatrical Outfit is a non-profit professional theatre company operating under the Small Professional Theatre Category 8 Agreement with Actors’ Equity Association.
- Theatrical Outfit strives to first consider and employ Atlanta-based talent. Very rarely, we search for talent in other markets due to the specific demands of a role.
- In general, we do not supply housing to talent.
- Theatrical Outfit’s Casting Director attends the annual spring Atlanta Unified Auditions sponsored by C4 Atlanta.
- In April of each year, Theatrical Outfit holds a season Equity Principal Audition following AEA guidelines. AEA members are encouraged to schedule audition appointments. Equity members without appointments will be seen as walk-ins as time permits between and after scheduled appointments. Non-Equity actors will be seen at Casting’s discretion based on schedule availability after lunch only.
- Check the Equity website and this page for up-to-date Casting Notices.
- Additional auditions are held on a show by show, invitation only basis for Equity and Non-Equity actors.
- Theatrical Outfit is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity designed to promote a positive model of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
At Theatrical Outfit, we believe that starting the conversations that matter – through the filter of theatre – is an inclusive effort. We are committed to employing and empowering passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to enriching Atlanta by inviting Atlantans to make art with us. We are committed to impactful and productive short and long term relationships — staff, performers, artisans, patrons, our Board and volunteers. We believe that success occurs only when unique individuals come together for the greater good.
Art changes lives. We invite you to join us as an ambassador in that noble endeavor.